Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year Linky Party


http://misskindergartenlove.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-in-11-linky-party.html is having a linky party for the best 11 things about the Past Year.

Here are mine:


11. Favorite movie you watched: The Muppet Movie (a bit cheesy, but brought back fun memories)


10. Favorite TV series: I don't watch T.V. but I did enjoy watching through the old Get Smart series with my kids. They loved it too. We also loved checking out the Gomer Pyle, USMC series.
9. Favorite restaurant: Chipolte (mostly to go, but I love that our family can all get exactly what they want in their burrito)

8. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging and the G cycle at the gym

7. Favorite gift you got: A great attitude from my son (that was really his gift to me) and it keeps on giving.

6. Favorite thing you pinned: brand new, still checking it out

5. Favorite blog post: http://seabearskindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-art-idea.html my students just love seeing something in the room that has a picture of them with their 4th grade buddies in it!

4. Best accomplishment: Wow, how do you really categorize what your best accomplishment is? This makes me wonder about what I really consider as an accomplishment...Getting to the gym nearly every day since Thanksgiving.
http://image.ec21.com/image/jypglobal/oimg_GC04053140_CA04053175/Gliding_Side_Motion_Cycle.jpg


3. Favorite picture:  the one above...it means lots of my friends are hanging out again! Ha! Do you like the "guard dog" in the middle of the shoes?

2. Favorite memory: Two parents from my class are in the Air Force together and they brought a Black Hawk to our school for show and tell!!!How cool is that?


1. Goal for 2012: There are so many, so I'll cheat and put more than one: to be a more thoughtful person, continue to use my gym membership, and find a way to supplement our income.

5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty awesome show and tell!

    gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It sounded like a rock concert. The kids were so excited. It was amazing to watch them fly over us, practically hanging out of the helicopter and waving at us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up!
    Your blog is sooooo cute!
    I love the pic of all of the shoes - that is awesome!
    I am new to that contraption at the gym -- what in the world IS that??? And congrats to you for going almost every day since Thanksgiving. Wow!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. That contraption is called a G cycle. You stand on it and kind of step side to side like you are ice skating. It works you A LOT harder than either a treadmill or the elliptical machine! Thanks for the encouragement, I sincerely appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw such a contraption - think I'll stick with walking - looks safer. But good for you! I'm your newest follower from the Linky party. Hope you can visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...