Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liebster Blog award

I got the Liebster Award!!! Now, I'm passing it on!!!


I was given the Liebster Blog Award for new bloggers!
Thank you, Jennifer at bestpractices4teaching.blogspot.com  for giving me this award!
Now, it is my turn to award other new bloggers with this award!
Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
I get to name 5 others new to blogging! WOW!
Here are the ones I chose:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Christina! I am honored and appreciate the award! :) I also love your blog. It is so cute. Makes me wish sometimes I taught the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Happy Blogging! I have a middle schooler at home so I can appreciate all you put into your job VERY much!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...