Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Year Resolutions

livelovelaughkindergarten is having a linky party asking us to talk about any New Year resolutions we have. Until last year, I have never really considered being serious about making or keeping any New Year resolutions. Last year, on Christmas, I made my first resolution: to go the entire year without drinking soda. I have officially gone 365 days without drinking a soda...and no longer care to do so. I don't want to list too many however, here we go:

Here are my resolutions:
PERSONAL-
1. Focus on the positive each day
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day

TEACHING-
1. Organize my teaching books that are on the shelves behind my desk.
2. Create a monthly theme unit

BLOGGING-
1. Try to post at least 2 times a week
2. Create a fan page on Facebook

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Liebster Award! Come to my website at www.bestpractices4teaching.blogspot.com and pick up your award and learn how to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...