livelovelaughkindergarten is having a linky party asking us to talk about any New Year resolutions we have. Until last year, I have never really considered being serious about making or keeping any New Year resolutions. Last year, on Christmas, I made my first resolution: to go the entire year without drinking soda. I have officially gone 365 days without drinking a soda...and no longer care to do so. I don't want to list too many however, here we go:
Here are my resolutions:
1. Focus on the positive each day
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day
1. Organize my teaching books that are on the shelves behind my desk.
2. Create a monthly theme unit
1. Try to post at least 2 times a week
2. Create a fan page on Facebook
Happy New Year!!