Monday, January 23, 2012

Free Weekly Reading Log

Weekly Reading Log
This is the Reading Log I use in my classroom every week. I do actually insert a different picture each week as a means of keeping track of which ones I am expecting back from parents. I think they see a different picture easier than they see a different date on the paper. I really love the feature that allows them to circle the picture if the student enjoyed reading the book because it tells me what children are really enjoying reading right now and it also lets me know what they don't enjoy reading as much. I do ask them to be honest and not just circle the picture just to circle it. If you like this, please consider following me over to my new TeachersPayTeachers store and become a follower to see what else I will share with you: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Log-for-Students On the store site, I did make it so that you can alter this Reading Log to suit the needs of your own classroom. Happy Reading!Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...