Monday, January 2, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to Michelle at http://www.inspiredbykindergarten.blogspot.com and Louanne at http://www.louabc.blogspot.com for awarding this to my blog! I sincerely appreciate that people are taking the time to look at my new blog. I am enjoying meeting many new people through this process and feel that I've gained A LOT of new ideas over the Christmas break. 

Now on to the blog award rules... 

1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (Thank you again to 2 wonderful bloggers!)

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!  (This took me a long time as I spent a lot of time looking through each of the blogs I am nominating below! I chose specific ones that all had things I'd like to do in my own classroom) I hope you enjoy looking through these blogs too. It would be nice if you took the time to become followers as well!
Seven things about myself:
1. I have been teaching in my own classroom for about 8 years.
2. I homeschooled my own children for about 4 years before I taught in my own classroom.
3. I love learning new ways to use technology in my classroom (yes, I'd love to hear your ideas on how you do this!)
4. I LOOOOOVE the beach. Sea Bright Beach in Santa Cruz is my favorite!
5. I enjoy reading autobiographies from WWII.
6. I am very involved with the Junior High youth group at my church (6 years now)
7. I like to tell people that teaching kindergarten is like a line in the Forest Gump movie: "...like a box of chocolate, you NEVER know what you are going to get." (when the front door opens)...every day is a new box! 
Here are the blogs I am awarding this to: Please go see how great they are!
teachingwithsight.blogspot.com  (a TRULY amazing site,wow!)
Enjoy! Happy New Year!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Versatile Blog Award! And thank you so much for you very kind comments on my blog tonight. I am already a follower of your cute blog! I look forward to reading more!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I wish you a wonderful first week back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely made my day! Thank you for the beautiful comments.

    Sharon
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Christina! You're such a sweetheart!!!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award, Christina! I'm your newest follower and I am having a great time looking through your blog :) Have a great week!

    Shelley
    Teaching in the Early Years by Shelley Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your fun blog via Betsey Dixson at http://trendytechtipsbd.blogspot.com and the Liebster Awards! I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...