Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Penguin Simple Addition

I am new to the process of creating my own worksheets and am enjoying learning how to make things we actually use in our classroom. Right now, a number of my students are really into penguins, so I thought they would like to see this sheet laminated and put in the afternoon center choice time. I do have some small plastic animals that include penguins. I will put these toys in with the center activity to allow the students to use them as counters to "act out" the math problems as they are learning the process of adding. I thought others might enjoy grabbing a simple math page to use in their class as well, so here you go!

Penguin Addition Enjoy your freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...