Friday, March 30, 2012

Organization Linky Party

Rebecca at  http://teachingfirst-abc.blogspot.com/2012/03/many-many-thanks-to-holly-from.html
is hosting a Library and Organization Linky Party. She is looking for teachers to share some of the organization ideas they use in the classroom. I often find myself blog hopping for ideas others have and can not wait to see all the things that get shared through this Linky Party. I am linking up a post I wrote back in October about how I cut down on the amount of time it takes to hand out worksheets to 23 students five to six times a day. All you need are a few plastic boxes and as many file folders as subjects you teach. I found the boxes at Target. There are 6 of them for $17.99. These cute folders are made from recycled materials and you get 12 for $4.99. You can use colored folders as well but I find the students like to look for "the one with the owl" or "the one with the tree" on it. The boxes stack nicely when you don't want them on your tables. Click on the link to read my post about how I teach students to take responsibility for getting their own worksheets and how I get them to turn them in as well.

I would love to hear from you to see what you think about this idea!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...