Monday, April 9, 2012

Free Common Core Math Activities

Hello friends! I have been looking at ways I can create activities for my classroom that meet the Common Core Standards. These 2 activities meet a math one.



Common Core Standard: Geometry K.G.1
Identify and describes shapes(squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, hexagons, cubes, cones, cylinders, and spheres).
1.Describes objects in the environment using names of shapes, and describes the relative position of these objects using terms such as above, below, beside, in front of, behind, and next to.

You can have them for free by clicking here and here!
If you download them, I'd love to have you leave feedback for them.

Also, visit Classroom Freebies for tons of other great free activities written by teachers for teachers by clicking on this button.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

 

7 comments:

  1. Great Freebie! We are doing shapes this week and the kids will love it! And I'm your newest follower!!
    Jennie
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ears always perk up when I hear Common Core to see what other teachers are do to get them started. I love all the cute kindergarten ideas. I could never do it, but I love watching. ;)

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your math activities!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I left feedback at your store!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great activity, thanks to you and Manic Monday!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you through Manic Monday and these are great! With the IOWA test coming up, position words are the perfect thing to review! Thanks for sharing!
    I'm your newest follower! Come check out my blog when you have a chance!
    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I appreciate the great feedback!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...