Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mother's Day Journal and End of the Year Journal

I have been asked to create some more journals! I have really enjoyed the excitement that my own students feel as they are becoming more familiar with the process of answering a prompt and writing about it. 

I created a journal for the end of the school year as a kind of a review about what students really enjoyed about their school.

I have also created a special Mother's Day journal. It would make a perfect gift for a child to give as a Mother's Day gift!

 

I am currently hosting a 20% off sale on every item in my TpT store. I have other writing journals and I also have some math journals you may enjoy. Click HERE to check out my 20% off Easter sale! If you do download anything, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. TAG, YOU'RE IT...You've been tagged. Head over to my blog to find why and what you need to do next! Happy Easter!

    Kelly from http://www.youngkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...