Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What do you think of this kindergarten room?










Fultz Linky Button






Hojo's Teaching Adventure is hosting a great linky party! I really love to look around to see how other teacher's are setting up their classrooms. This is the perfect time for this linky party for me. I plan to use part of my upcoming spring break to spring clean. Perhaps some of the ideas that come up will motivate me to set things up differently in my room. Maybe I'll learn a better technique for organizing my space. I might find out how to use something more efficiently in my classroom. The options are numerous and I am looking forward to seeing what gets shared. Click on the spring flower above to come have a look with how I have been using the space in my classroom this year. If you have an idea for something you would do if you had my room, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear about it! Please feel free to leave your ideas for me!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am your newest follower! I love to see other classrooms as well...I'm always looking for new ideas =)
    Bobbie

    http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love Mr. Harry! Thank you for joining my linky party!

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...