Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Four Easy Ways to Manage the Classroom!




Click my book collection and come on over to the Teacher's Lounge at Really Good Stuff's blog to read my guest post! I give four easy ideas for how teachers can train students to save valuable classroom teaching time. Teachers can train students in ways that show them how to manage themselves so that the entire classroom can enjoy and not miss out on valuable learning experiences.

Enjoy!

Miss Kindergarten is having a Teaching Tip Linky Party! Click on the button to find many awesome teaching tips!


2 comments:

  1. Christina, great ideas! I left a comment on the guest-blogged post. I also voted for you today for the Fascination Award. :) Hope you're doing great. Love to hear from you sometime.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas. It was a great post.

    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...