Monday, July 9, 2012

Freebie Collection/Guest Blogging

Today's post is about two tabs on my blog header.

The first one is my new "Freebie" tab. As I create freebies for my followers, I will load them to this page. You can click on the tab to see what freebies I have now. Click on any picture to receive your freebie. Check back often to see what new freebies get put on the page.

The second item is my "Guest Blogging" tab. I am looking for a few guest bloggers. If you click on the tab, it will take you to a very short form that asks for your name, contact info, what you'd like to write about, and what month you wish to do so. I would love to have a few more guests! I am really looking forward to Sally DeCost's post later this month about "Brain Based Learning" on July 18th.

Enjoy the freebie collection and please let me know if you'd like to be a guest blogger!

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...