Sunday, July 8, 2012

Heart Graphics with 3 Free Heart Butterflies!

Recently, I took a trip through the California/Arizona desert for 12 hours both ways. The scenery IS beautiful.




However, this is a trip I take a few times a year and I was looking for a way to pass the time. I brought my computer along and created some fun new graphics to use in my classroom this year. 

I really like the look of colored polka dots on dark backgrounds, so I created these hearts.

These are 24 heart shaped frames created by Christina Aronen. They all have a black background and have transparent backgrounds so they can be layered on any creation. You can change the size and position each heart in any direction you like.
These heart frame graphics may be used for personal and commercial creations. Please just give a link back to me at: Christina Aronen http://seabearskindergarten.blogspot.com.

You may not resell these graphics as is.

This collection includes:
8 black hearts with solid colored hearts ( rainbow, red and white, orange and white, yellow and white, green and white, blue and white, purple and white, and pink and white.)

8 black hearts with dotted colored hearts (rainbow, red and white, orange and white, yellow and white, green and white, blue and white, purple and white, and pink and white.)

8 black hearts with gradient shaded colored hearts (rainbow, red and white, orange and white, yellow and white, green and white, blue and white, purple and white, and pink and white.) The entire set of 24 frames is only $2.50.





 
I found that by manipulating the hearts in Powerpoint and adding some other shapes and trying out the filters in the free open software program Gimp, I could create these fun butterfly graphics. I had a lot of fun trying out special effects on these. You can have them for FREE by clicking on the picture!

If you use these, I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy!







1 comment:

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...