Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FREE Lesson Plan Template


This evening, I was helping a teacher friend create a weekly lesson plan sheet. She hangs a copy on her announcement board on her front door so that parents always know what she will be teaching for the week. The copy on the door is terrific for touring parents that visit the school because it gives them a quick snippet of what will be happening in the class that week. 

Click on the picture above to receive your FREE editable copy!

I created this very simple version using Google Docs and made the template public. You can edit it to fit your needs. You can insert pictures in spaces where you don't have something to teach during a block. You have to save a copy BEFORE you edit it and give it a new name for yourself. You can download your version as a pdf to your computer.

I do much of my lesson planning online now, but I still like templates to write things out on. I haven't found my perfect version yet, so I would love to hear from you if you have one you really love.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...