Monday, August 13, 2012

How To Create Graphics Screencast


CLICK THE BUTTERFLY TO WATCH THE SCREENCAST

I have had numerous people asking about what programs I use to create my graphics. I had an earlier post with screen shots. Now I have a "How-to" screencast to walk you through the process. I used Jing to do the screencast and it has a five minute limit, so I apologize if it seems I raced through the instructions. The nice thing is, you can pause it and back it up if you miss a step while watching it. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom and press the pause sign or slide the bar backward to go back to something you want to revisit.

Here are all the graphics I have made so far that I am offering for free:


If you like these, you might consider purchasing these graphics:



Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...