Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Tree Graphics

I have been having some fun using the graphics manipulator program called Gimp. In fact, I recently purchased an older book called, Grokking the Gimp by Carey Bunks that goes into some of the advanced techniques for working with digital images. 

The book has been useful for learning how to make an image change from a 2D look to a 3D look. 

This week, I created 6 tiered Christmas tree black-lined images and 6 tiered Christmas trees that are colored green. They are beveled and have a light shining on them from the side to make them pop out. I created them in tiers of 1-6 triangles so that I can use them to add word families and math facts to.

You can now purchase them on sale for $1.25!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...