Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meograph: Interactive Story Telling





I recently learned about Meograph. It is a free on-line program that allows you to create interactive on-line stories using multimedia, maps, and links in a timeline format. You can watch a demo that shows you how to use it. I really loved the Google Earth aspect to this. You can tell a story from any place on the earth you want to. When you tell where you were when the story happened, you can zoom in and out on the earth to show more or less detail in the map. 
I created a Meograph to tell about a mission trip I participate in for a number of years. You could use this for field trips or to have students do book reports to tell about where and when something happened. 
Meograph is very intuitive. It was so very easy to use. Try it out! It takes just a short time to investigate and learn how to use.
Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Christina, glad to hear you like Meograph! Any way we can improve please holler anytime: feedback@meograph.com

    Take care,

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I haven't talked to you in a long time! I hope you're having a great Easter holiday. I'm on spring break this week in case you want to stop by my blog or email me.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...