Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Year Long Technology Project

Are you looking for a YEAR-LONG technology idea to do with your class this or next year? Watch this Prezi for some ideas about something you could do with a few tools (and possibly some help from a few volunteers).

I am always looking through Pinterest for technology ideas I can use in my classroom. Please tell me about some of your favorite ideas!

Enjoy the Prezi!




Look for more tech tips from teachers here!
Teaching with Technology

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great idea! I homeschool and teach a writing class in a co-op. This would have been an awesome extension of our weekly class. I will be looking at some of the sites you mention.

    Thank you for linking up with Teaching with Technology!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...